By signing this form I acknowledge the following: *
1. I have read and understood the Futsal Partnership Rules of Play. A downloadable PDF of the rules is attached to the bottom of this page.
2. I acknowledge that this recreational activity involves a degree of physical risk and I may sustain personal injuries or death as a result of my participation in the activities. Injuries which may occur include: injuries that may occur as a result of slipping on wet flooring, a futsal ball striking me, collisions with other players, poor tackles from the opposition or any other injuries relating to or caused by equipment. The Futsal Partnership shall not be liable for any injury or death that occur from participation or in the building we rent out.
3. The Futsal Partnership shall not be liable for any loss, damage or theft of any property belonging to me.
4. We reserve the right to refuse my entry or to request that I leave the premises if I breach the terms of this form and our rules.
5. We have the right to remove teams from their competitions as set out in the Rules.
6. I understand that our competitions are fun and social. I agree to not play roughly or behave in a manner that is dangerous or violent as determined by the Rules. A friendly atmosphere is what our games are about.
7. Completion of this form does not ensure a position in a competition; this is subject to availability within competitions.
8. The individual acknowledges that the team must pay registration and Last Game Deposit by the 4th week of the season or point deductions will occur.
I acknowledge that teams asked to leave the competition, or simply decide to not complete the season, will forfeit their Last Game Deposit as prescribed by the Rules.
9. I agree to not smoke or engage in anti-social behavior on university or school grounds.
TEAM REGULATIONS, FEES & CHARGES
10 Teams agree to play for the entire 16-week season.
11. After the Start Date, any team that withdraws from the competition during the season, or is removed from the competition compatible to clauses 12 - 14 of this document, is liable for match fees for their scheduled games for the remainder of the season, excluding byes and finals.
12. Teams can be removed from the competition for persistent rough/foul play and abusive language toward others. Teams will be issued one written warning before they are removed from the league.
13. Teams that forfeit games due to non-attendance three times in the same season will be removed from the competition and are liable for the remaining fees, pursuant to clause 12 of this document.
14. Teams that forfeit games three times in the same season will be removed from the competition and are liable for the remaining fees, as stated in clause 13 of this document.
By signing this form I agree to abide by the following:
1. 1. All of the Futsal Partnership Terms and Conditions;
2. 2. I agree to play by the Futsal Partnership Rules of Play.
3. 3. I agree to abide by Futsal Partnership Policies whilst in a facility under the Futsal Partnership control.