What are we looking for?
The Futsal Partnership, in association with Active Future is the UK's Largest Futsal Coaching provider, possibly the world's. With operations in China, US, India, Australia and the UK.
We are looking for like minded coaches who want to be the best that they can be and to follow their passion. We want people who understand their value and want to get rewarded for it.
Obviously there are some pre-requisites, please check these out below:
Head Sports Coach North Birmingham Futsal Partnership Ltd - The Futsal Partnership and Active Futures are looking for coaches to start brand new sessions across the North Birmigham Area.
This would give you the opportunity to grow and develop your hours around your lifestyle as you gain a greater understanding of the business with the potential to take on a full time coaching role.
Full training will be provided.
All options will be discussed at your first meeting Key areas of focus will be:
- Working within the Area Manager to engage with schools, clubs, community groups and the public to increase participation in sport and physical activity.
- Delivery of existing programmes with partners.
- Delivery of sport and physical activity sessions within the community and to specifically work with schools, clubs and community groups on development initiatives.
- To ensure all documentation relating to activity is completed and reported to the Area Manager.
- To keep detailed and well maintained relationships with partners.
- To deliver our well structured, progressive activity and coaching programmes ensuring a high quality, enjoyable experience centred on the needs of the participants.
- To complete comprehensive monitoring and evaluation for all programmes.
Candidate Specification Required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and manage lasting partnerships
- Excellent attention to detail Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent ability to communicate and engage with a wide range of partners
- An enthusiastic, committed and self driven individual
- Willingness and flexibility to work weekends and evenings
- A range of sports qualifications (to minimum level 2 or working towards) Level 2 NGB Coaching Award First aid certificate and completion of Safeguarding and Protection training
- Must be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
- The ability to deliver initiatives effectively both as an individual and as part of a team
- A passion for sport and developing a career within sport Understanding and experience of working with schools and clubs
Tell us about you
We are a personal and a social bunch, our recruitment policies are the same. To this end we tailor the recruitment process around you and your needs. We need to meet up and have a chat and get to know one another, to get things started just do what's below.
To start your application process we want to know about you. Are your aims and beliefs in line with ours, will we be a match made in heaven?
Please fill out out the sections below and we will be in touch regarding the next stage.
If at any time you need to talk to us please don't hesitate to call.
You can reach me either on 07580433738 or via email email@example.com