Our business operates with a clear set of core values on which we base every operating decision, we share these amongst everyone who comes into contact with our organisation.
Our Purpose is to provide an environment that fosters a love of sport, encourages long term participation
"Better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat"
"A positive something is better than a negative nothing."
"young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure"
- Tolerance for honest mistakes
- Encourage individual initiative
- Don't go along with the crowd and challenge conventional wisdom
- Obsess over customers, pay attention to competitors
- Encourage creativity
- Do what you think is right and use your best judgement
- Think why and not what
- We only focus on player development
- Always show you care.
Whilst each coach is encouraged to have their own philosophy committed to paper with the understanding that this will morph and change as time goes by The Futsal Partnership has a philosophy that in essence will not change and all that come in contact with the organisation must share. In order to be involved with The Futsal Partnership you will need to hold dear it's binding tenets.
- We are only focused on player development.
- We expect Children to think for themselves
- Everything we do will be player centred with the needs of the child at the core
- Children will be encouraged and given the room to be creative
- A holistic approach will be adopted at all times, remembering the responsibility of a coach goes beyond sport
- Creation of an environment which allows children to experiment and not fear failure.
We expect in return:
- Fair play & Sportsmanship
- Respect for others
- Responsibility for own actions
- Effort, hard work & no fear of failure
More information on our values and philosophy will be offered once you have joined with a full explanation of what we expect and what you can expect from us.